Treat Dad to Something Unique This Year
Father’s Day presents a challenge for a lot of people. Many of us look at Dad and question what we could possibly get the man who has everything. We propose jumping right out of the traditional Father’s Day gift box and getting the special man in your life a cosmetic treatment. Studies show that surgical and nonsurgical treatments are becoming increasingly popular among men of all ages. Some want to postpone the signs of aging and some want to regain the features they once had. In either situation, we can help and are glad to do so. Here, we offer a few suggestions that will bring a lasting smile to Dad’s face.
- Neck liposuction is a popular procedure for men who have developed a double-chin. This troubling problem creates the illusion of age and excess weight. It can also make wearing a button-up shirt uncomfortable.
- Neck lift surgery. Whenever we hear the word “surgery,” we think along more extreme lines than we may need to. A neck lift can be a streamlined procedure that is often performed with a local anesthetic and mild sedative. This technique can be combined with neck liposuction to restore the angular nature of the jawline.
- Injectable wrinkle-reduction. Men were a little slower to jump on the injectable bandwagon than the women in their lives but they are making up for their slow start. Men of all ages have come to know and love the rejuvenating effects they can gain with Botox and fillers. Botox reduces the deep worry and frown lines that make Dad look older and less friendly. Fillers can correct cheek hollows, shape the nose and jawline, and reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- A skin refresher. Everyone can benefit from a skin refresher from time to time, even Dad. Microdermabrasion and micro peel treatments are gentle, pampering techniques that remove dead and damaged skin cells to reveal smoother, brighter, healthier skin.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). This laser like treatment can reduce either or both spots or red from the skin.
- Skin Care. A man’s skin is just was likely, if not more so, to have sun damage as a woman’s. Although most men think skin care consists of a little soap when bathing and, maybe, some sunblock while golfing or fishing, good skin care can make a huge difference in how he feels about himself.
Patients of our Highlands, NC office benefit from personal care and minimally-invasive treatments that get results with little to no downtime. To schedule a treatment Dad will love, contact us at (828) 526-3783.