Thinking About A Facelift?
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Growing older can definitely show on your face…and that’s definitely a concern if you are intent on looking as good as you feel. You may be concerned that you look older, but what you may be noticing are some of the following changes to your face:
- Tired appearance
- Deep wrinkles of the neck and face
- Less defined chin and sagging neck
- Jowls and deep creases around the nose and mouth
- Loss of muscle tone and skin elasticity in the face and neck
Each of these characteristics can be treated with a facelift, which tightens the skin of the face from the eyes down to the neck, lifting it into a younger-looking position. Everyone is unique. So, depending on your face and the areas needing improvement, Dr. Buchanan can suggest a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- At the Center for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Buchanan offers Today’s Facelift™, a natural alternative to a traditional facelift. This procedure elevates the fat and underlying support structures to their original positions and, at the same time, preserves the fat, to provide facial fullness. This results in a rested, natural, youthful look.
- Today’s Facelift also redefines your jawline, firms and tightens your neck and permanently re-suspends your tissues for a long-lasting result.
- Today’s Facelift is tailored to each patient by modifying the technique slightly. It corrects minimal aging with a minimal incision and can also correct severe aging of the cheek and neck.
- Today’s Facelift is safe and offers amazing results. You can expect to return to your normal activities, including work or social engagements, in one to two weeks.
Dr. Buchanan is your facelift specialist in Highlands. Call to schedule a consultation appointment, today, and get your summer off to a fresher, younger start. We look forward to meeting with you and providing you the absolute best in cosmetic surgical care: (828) 526-3784 or toll-free (877) 526-3784.