Enhance Your Body…And Say Hello To Spring
Thursday, April 7th, 2016
Purple violets and sunny yellow daffodils are poking their heads above ground as the harbingers of spring weather, and that means the sunny days of summer are not far behind. Vacations to the beach or days at the pool call to you to look your best. Spring is the perfect time to consider the enhancements of cosmetic surgery. Here are a few of the procedures we offer at The Center for Plastic Surgery…designed to help you look your best this summer:
- Try Liposuction. Struggling with stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to traditional exercise and weight loss methods can be frustrating, at best. Liposuction provides a minimally-invasive solution. Liposuction works to suction out areas of unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs and hips, helping our patients achieve a slimmer silhouette just in time for summer.
- Lift Your Breasts. Aging, weight loss, gravity and pregnancy can cause breasts to sag and droop. A breast lift is designed to combat this drooping and restore a more youthful breast contour for our patients.
- Enlarge Your Breasts. Our patients who are unhappy with the size or shape of their breasts find that a breast augmentation is a great option. This customized procedure – utilizing saline or silicone implants – can increase the size of small or uneven breasts.
- Reduce Your Breasts. Overly large breasts are not only a cosmetic concern but a medical concern, as well. Chronic back pain and poor posture prompt many of our patients to request breast reduction surgery. This surgery reduces glandular tissue and fat from the breasts while tightening the breast skin, helping our patients achieve a more comfortable and physically appealing contour.
- Reduce Your Tummy. An abdominoplasty removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen, helping our patients achieve a smooth, flat and toned stomach. It’s important to remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure. However, it can address a tummy that is drooping as a result of pregnancy, the aging process, prior surgery or a major fluctuation in weight.
Want to learn more about these or the additional body enhancing procedures we offer? Call to book a consultation appointment, today: (828) 526-3783 or toll-free (877) 526-3784.